Amenities at Andersen’s
We are BIG RIG friendly. Easy left turn entrance, Easy parking, Plenty of room for slides.
- 60 Full Hookups – Water, Sewer and Electric (20/30/50 amps)
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Immaculate Restrooms and Hot Showers
- Laundry Room with book nook
- Picnic Tables at Every Site
- Children’s Playground
- Fenced Dog Run
- Outdoor Shower for People and Hose Wash for Dogs
- Fish and Clam Cleaning Facilities
- Small store (Ice, candy, ice cream, basics and limited RV supplies
- Fire pits and wood available. Bonfire and S’mores special
- On the Peninsula Bus Line- easy travel for no tows
- Direct dunes path ~Private access to the beach
- Propane sold 7-days a week (big rig easy access)
FIRES: We have free-standing covered FIRE PITS FOR RENT that we deliver to your site! Or you may bring your own small propane fire pit if it is sufficiently elevated or protected. We ask that you let us look at it before you use it.
We have the largest private playset on the peninsula- with ocean view no less!
Fires & Extras Offered
We have free-standing covered FIRE PITS FOR RENT that we deliver to your site! Or you may bring your own small propane fire pit if it is sufficiently elevated and protected. We ask that you let us look at it before you use it.
10$ FIRE PIT: rental for one night
20$ BONFIRE: fire pit + 2 bundles of wood + mystical flames package
5$ WOOD: one bundle of firewood *FREE bundle of wood for your Birthday! valid a week before and after your actual birthday. (For registered guests only, providing ID proof upon arrival, with fire pit rental)
20$ Super S'mores Party Pack: 1 box grahams+ 6 Hershey bars + 1 bag marshmallows in resealable bag
prices include applicable 8% sales tax
ALL pits and wood are delivered to your site and picked up to clean for you! (limit of 10 available). year round use- burn bans do not effect.
*Always have sufficient extinguishing material nearby when you have a fire going! *Never leave a fire unattended or leave coals to burn out for the night- *No excessive flames or sparky wood. *DO NOT dump coals/burnt wood pieces on the ground *Completely extinguish your fire before you retire.